Tuesday, April 17, 2007

paper cuts...

*EDIT*
I should note that this is NOT me...but one of the actresses in my office. No, I don't work in Hollywood. I don't work in a film studio. Nope. A hospital. Where I'm sure there's a stash of "adhesive bandages" somewhere...
maybe we should let a raccoon loose in here.
To quote Stewie from the "Family Guy" "It's EVERYWHERE! It's in my RACCOON WOUNDS!"
Oh dear...
we have paper cuts.
Not just a "whoops, I sliced my finger"
NOoooooooooooooooooo
it's a theatrical production, and she's in line for the Grammy for most imbellishment placed on a paper cut.
and the (sharp intake of breath to make it sound really bad...)*very loudly* OHMIGOD, I have a PAPERCUT! And it's BLEEDING ALL OVER EVERYTHING!"
Keep in mind, her desk is MAYBE 4 feet from the closet
Where the "adhesive bandages" are kept.
For such a purpose...

1 comment:

MedicMatthew said...

This is what happens when an EMT goes to work in an office......